Permission to Pause
An Hour for Self-Care Discovery
Learn how to nourish yourself well in any given moment.
curiosity and wide open space.
In this 1 hour workshop you’ll
- have gentle guidance and space to check in with yourself
- learn (or rediscover) what helps you feel well in some of the most challenging moments
- discover micro moments of self-care for more self-compassion and clarity
Because isn’t it time to shift from “self-care is one more thing I have to do…”
“Now I know what I need and it can be simple.”?
In the last three years, your life has changed in massive ways.
What used to fill you up, doesn’t…
What used to recharge your batteries, is no longer an option…
What used to bring you joy, doesn’t have the same impact…
There is nothing wrong with you: the world has shifted AND your needs have shifted.
You may not even know what you need anymore…
you just know that you don’t feel like yourself these days.
So give yourself Permission to Pause
and discover self-care that can support you right now.
Hi! I’m Jenny Remington.
I’m an ICF Certified Coach who has helped hundreds of women just like you find more joy, connection and self-compassion in your life through gentle coaching, tons of resources, a lot of loving support and a dose of cheerleading.
I’m here to give you permission to discover your essential
self-care needs so you can have more joy,
connection and self-compassion in your life!
Here’s what’s included:
- 1-Hour Guided Workshop to help you discover your self-care needs now during this season of life.
- 100 Self-Care Inspiration ideas from Jenny’s clients.
- Your own actionable and accessible self care plan
Most of all, you’ll leave this peaceful hour with a better understanding of your unique needs in any given moment – and how you can best nourish yourself right then and there.
I have shifted from feeling like self-care was something I HAD to do and that I wasn’t doing it well, to really being able to see how much self-care I was doing and opening myself up to deeply integrating it into my life.