This month marks 10 years I’ve been in business.
I didn’t know that I began this journey during National Women’s Small Business month, but that makes me happy to celebrate now!
And even after ten years, it still blows my mind that I get to do work every day that I am so passionate about.
It’s been ten years of….
- creating workshops and programs that change lives
- being inspired by my clients everyday
- writing from my heart to inspire others
- balancing family-life alongside meaningful work
- receiving referrals from people who believe in me and my work
- trusting my compass as I empower my clients to do the same
For a person who never wanted to own her own business, 10 years feels like a pretty big deal.
I have built something I am tremendously proud of, working for and with people I genuinely love, while aligning with my family and personal goals.
So to celebrate, I am going to take Friday off to recharge, reflect and honor this important milestone. And, my family is taking me to dinner to celebrate because we really are in this together.
Thanks for being with me on this journey.