I had such a great time hosting three Vision Board workshops earlier this month!
It’s such a joy to help each participant feel:
- Energized from what I like to think of as a mini-retreat. Guests are invited tostep out of their normal life and into a carefully crafted experience where they have the space to think and enjoy themselves.
- Clear on what they want to focus on and what matters most. I love when my guests report LOVING their board and that it helps them see their desires and dreams in a new way.
- Connected to the group. I love seeing participants share, encourage and chat with each other about their board!
- Inspired by a beautifully completed board and their ability to tap into their intuition
And I get so energized too! I’ve led a couple hundred women through this process over the past four years, and I get revved up every.single.time.
Now that “part one” (the workshop) is complete, I’ll be pretty busy for the next couple weeks while I meet with each participant for her Vision Integration Session. This is truly my favorite part: where each person is invited to consider and clarify her vision with my gentle coaching.
I’ve seen over and over again that the process of creating a vision board, coupled with the Vision Integration Session is a powerful catalyst for clarity and action.
Didn’t have a chance to catch the Visioning Experience this year? Connect with me here.
Here’s to celebrating visions!
* I actually led my youngest son through the process, too — at his request — and he was so excited about the outcome. I might have shed a tear or two sitting with him as he collected images of what he likes, what he loves and what he wants to focus on at this beautiful age.
I’m in awe of this process.