It is my birthday today, so it’s really no wonder why I love the beginning of every New Year!!
I love the feeling of fresh starts and deep reflection.
In fact, every year on my birthday, I spend a little part of the day thinking about the previous year and looking at my vision board.
This process helps me tune into my intuition and feel energized as I also tune out the “shoulds.”
Want to tune into your vision?
Here are a few questions to ponder as you begin your year:
- What events, accomplishments, relationships made you truly happy last year?
- What were some of your toughest experiences?
- Did you start something this year that you’d really like to finish? (And if not, can you let it go?)
- What do you want to “leave behind” as you move into the new year?
- What do you want to say about your year on Dec. 31, 2020? (pro-tip: save this journal entry and refer back to it and marvel at just how much you have grown!)
If you’d like support tuning in to what you want in the new year and beyond, then I’d love to invite you to The Visioning Experience in Cedar Park, TX on Jan 10 or 11!
This amazing experience has two parts:
Part 1: Vision Board workshop
Come and create your Vision Board alongside other lovely ladies to open up to your creative process, feel inspired and joyful while claiming four hours just for you to dream into what your REALLY want for 2020…and beyond!
Oh, and the best part? You don’t have to clean anything up afterward!
Part 2: Private Vision Integration Session
After you have created your Vision Board, you’re invited to a 1-on-1 virtual coaching session with me for you to understand your Vision Board in a deeper way.
Psst: Don’t worry! You don’t need to show up with any deep insight about your Vision Board. That’s what we’ll do together!
I created The Visioning Experience with the best of the best from my coaching to help you come and dream and connect in a safe, judgment-free place.
Register for The Visioning Experience today and start your 2020 off right!
“I look at my Vision Board every day. It inspires me so much.” – Elizabeth
Cheers to your powerful 2020 vision!