My self-care needs have changed drastically in the past several years.
Maybe you can relate….
- I used to need a ton more people-time. Now that I work with people all day and coach people on their “big stuff,” I need to have more alone time meditating and slowing starting my day in the stillness of the morning.
- I used to love a big cup of coffee in the morning. Now my GI tract is more sensitive, and I am avoiding caffeine. Green tea is my go-to beverage in the morning in order to not wreck my day.
- I used to flip back and forth between my roles as a coach and a Mom. Now I carve out time before my kids arrive home to transition from my coaching work to my role as a parent to help me be fully present to both.
Quiet time, avoiding certain foods and boundaries on my time are just a few of the new ways I’m taking care of myself now.
Does this resonate with you?
- What used to fill you up, doesn’t…
- What used to recharge your batteries, leaves you drained…
- What used to bring you joy, doesn’t have the same impact…
There is nothing wrong with you: your needs have shifted.
So, what do you do if what used to work doesn’t anymore?
As your coach and friend, I can tell you, you are not alone. TRUST ME: I GET IT.
So what do you do? How can you avoid suffering and help yourself thrive again?
You give yourself a break.
And you give yourself permission to find something that works for you NOW to recharge your batteries.
I have just the thing to help you do that!
Join me to create your 2020 Self-Care Plan on Thursday, February 13 at 12:30 p.m. CT.
This is one hour just for you!
It’s a safe space to help you to get crystal clear on your essential self-care needs now.
AND I’ll also be sharing how you can move forward with implementing your most essential self-care practices.
Because it’s time to shift from “This is no longer working” to “This is how I take care of myself now”
I hope to see you there!