I LOVED leading the workshop with an awesome group of women yesterday to help them Clarify Their Self-Care Needs. In fact, I loved it so much that I have been asked by many to DO IT AGAIN!
How could I pass that up?
Here’s the thing: I believe you have the power to do great things, but first it’s vital to take charge of your own life.
That starts with self-care.
When self-care falls to the wayside, it can put you in a state of prolonged stress and overwhelm, which impacts every part of your life.
It can cause you to lose touch with who you are and what you need.
So here’s the thing:
Living a full life requires us to take care of ourselves so we can be a loving, present, compassionate resource for all the amazing people, passions and projects in our lives.
In other words, we need to get it together, people! This is important!
That’s why I’m THRILLED to be opening a new round of Grace & Space!
Grace & Space is a coach-led self-care circle to explore our overall well-being in a nurturing and supportive way.
It’s the grace for some more self-love (so you can finally put yourself back on your list!),
It’s some space to think (so you can be more clear on who you are and what you want for your life),
And it’s a place to do it in a nurturing environment (in a confidential circle of kind, nurturing, supportive and amazing women).
Grace & Space is designed to help you:
- Know yourself more fully in every moment so you can understand exactly what you need (and be able to express it) and can get that need met, guilt-free!
- Carve out new and more lasting ways to recharge and nourish yourself (because self-care is so much more than just bubble baths and a glass of wine).
- Reap the benefits of non-negotiable self-care (shift from “I should be taking better care of myself” to “I do take care of myself!”)
- Connect deeply with and be inspired by other women (previous participants told me this was one of their favorite parts of the group!)
- Feel more grateful and energized in every area of your FULL life (ahhh – wouldn’t that feel amazing?).
I would love to include YOU in this very special revamped group. This is my second year offering Grace & Space and I’m super duper excited to implement this next level of support.
If this speaks to you, please join me on this special journey.
I’m taking applications through October 5. (And please know that there is no obligation to work with me by applying – I’ll open the door if it seems like we’re a fit.)
I’d love for you to join me (and other amazing women like you) in Grace & Space.